Overeem/Golden Glory cutted

Strikeforce

Re: Overeem/Golden Glory cutted

Indlægaf Weirdo » 5. sep 2011, 23:58

Han benægter det dog selv på Twitter :o men ja, fingers crossed :)
Brugeravatar
Weirdo

Graduering på forum
Graduering på forum

Har takket: 0 gang
Blevet takket: 0 gang

Indlægaf TheWulf » 6. sep 2011, 00:19

Og den første kilde er intet mindre end svensk? Skal vi nu ikke liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiige?
TheWulf

Geografisk sted: Aarhus
Favorit Fighter: BJ Penn, Benson, Takanori Gomi

Indlægaf a2zinck » 21. sep 2011, 08:42

Overeem og GG går hvert til sit. Overeem skulle efter sigende have nogle penge hængende et sted, og han er ikke blevet betalt for hans K-1 triumf.
Overeem skrev:“I would like to make a statement regarding the recent news of the separation from my long-time management Golden Glory. As with any relationship, there are good times and bad times – you have your common ground and your differences. As with any relationship, you have trust.

“When differences lead to a breach of trust, there’s no turning back and no way to continue a positive, working relationship. I don’t air my dirty laundry. I would appreciate the respect regarding my privacy to not disclose any further details on this matter.”

“I would like to thank team Golden Glory for all the years we worked together and wish them success for the future.”

Golden Glory kommenterer:
Bas Boon skrev:“We regret that after 12 years of working together and friendship has come to an end. I can not really comment on any details as I do not have them myself yet. We don’t air our dirty laundry. There is a management contract in place and as long as this is honored we are fine with the decision. We wish Alistair much success in his further career.”
Brugeravatar
a2zinck

Blevet takket: 1 gang
Favorit Fighter: Cigano, Baby Jay, Benson, The Spider

Indlægaf graungaard » 21. sep 2011, 08:47

Hmm kan ikke lade være med at tænke på alt det pjat med UFC ikke vil betale maneger men kun fightere...
Det giver måske mening for overoid nu..
Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird...
Brugeravatar
graungaard

Graduering på forum
Graduering på forum

Geografisk sted: Vejle
Favorit Fighter: Martin Kampmann. Ole B laursen

Indlægaf a2zinck » 21. sep 2011, 14:48

Den norske viking er tilbage i folden.

Golden Glory reveal Jon Olav Einemo has been resigned by the UFC and Siyar Bahadurzada has been offered a contract

Jeg er lidt spændt på, om Einemo forbliver ved Golden Glory, og hvad der førte til bruddet med Overeem. Det kan næsten kun være pga. rod i økonomien.
Brugeravatar
a2zinck

Indlægaf a2zinck » 11. nov 2011, 08:58

Overeem går rettens vej.

TMZ skrev:Long story short — Overeem filed a lawsuit against his Netherlands-based management team — claiming they duped him into signing the worst MMA contract ever … and then tried to book him into high profile fights when he wasn’t healthy enough to perform.

According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Overeem stupidly agreed to give his managers 35% of his pre-tax income in exchange for their services — but the managers failed him miserably.

Overeem claims the managers have refused to pay him more than $151,000 in earnings — including a big time bonus he was supposed to rake in when he signed with the UFC.
MMAbay.co.uk
Brugeravatar
a2zinck

Indlægaf a2zinck » 30. dec 2011, 22:32

Suk, mere ballade mellem Overeem og hans tidligere team.

KOI sues Alistair Overeem for breach of contract

Jeg under sgu manden en sejr i nat, men har som sagt mine tvivl efter den skuffende kamp mod Werdum + al den ballade der har været på det seneste. Træningen kan umuligt have været optimal.
Brugeravatar
a2zinck

Indlægaf a2zinck » 30. jan 2012, 07:44

Alistair Overeem confident he’ll defeat Golden Glory in court

“First, Alistair believes that the split between himself and Golden Glory should be kept between the parties. Although he has been tempted to expose ongoing problems with Golden Glory’s business, its poor relationship with some of its remaining fighters, and the deep betrayal he has experienced in recent years, he has chosen not to air the specifics of those facts. Golden Glory continues to take action by press release, through public comment and in the litigation in an apparent attempt to derail Alistair’s career. Now that Alistair has defeated Brock Lesnar, he feels compelled to speak up.”

“We can say that Alistair and his legal team are very confident in the legal positions he has taken or will take in the California and Nevada litigation. Alistair is looking forward to having a judge or jury determine the merits of his position in this litigation. Although overtures regarding resolution of the lawsuits have been made by Golden Glory, Alistair believes it is important to see this matter to conclusion, not just for himself, but for other Golden Glory fighters, the UFC and its fans.”
Brugeravatar
a2zinck

Foregående

Tilbage til Strikeforce